SIG on Services Modeling and Simulation
Special Interest Group on “Services Modeling and Simulation”
Leader: Mike Devetsikiotis
The CSIM SiG on services modeling will specifically address the issues related to the emerging area of network and information technology services as a mean to model the architectures and methods used for service implementation, delivery and capacity planning.
Topics addressed by the proposed SiG include:
– modeling of network service performance
– modeling of service delivery and intermediary architectures
– modelling of service workload and traffic
– efficient simulation of service frameworks
– scalable simulation of very large service systems
Expected activities of the SiG are mainly to facilitate interactions among experts operating in the field and provide a forum for analysis and exchange of information about service modelling and simulation.